Alright Philes, it's time to talk alcohol. Many of you have played the old X-Files drinking game in the past, but with new episodes coming out, it's time for a refresher course. If you're planning on having too good of a time with fellow Philes during the new episodes, this is what you're going to need to know. We've condensed various iterations of the rules and put together the best set of drinking game rules that we can.
Obviously, please be responsible when using them. If you ever attempt Fight the Future, be extra careful because it's basically a death trap, not that we would know...And remember, hydration is key!
- They flash their badges
- They pull their guns
- They yell each others names in the dark - 1 sip per "Mulder/Scully"
- Mulder makes a discovery to solve the case
- Scully raises her eyebrow
- Scully performs an autopsy
- Scully wears shoes that aren't heels
- Mulder and Scully touch
- Mulder's one liners
- Mulder ditches Scully
- "Mulder/Scully, it's me."
- "I'm a medical doctor."
- Sunflower seeds
- CSM Smoking
- Scully makes a discovery to solve the case.
- Mulder loses his gun
- Scully drives
- They shoot their guns
- Mulder tapes an X on the window
- Mulder meets with an informant
- Charlie Scully appears
- Credits say something other than "The Truth is Out There."
- Someone else flirts with/makes a move on Mulder or Scully
- Mulder's red speedo makes an appearance
- Scully's immortality is referenced
- Mulder is referred to as "Spooky"
- Aliens on screen
- Mulder and Scully kiss
- Mulder or Scully say, "I love you"
- Mulder and Scully confirm William's parentage without skirting around the issue
- Major character death (not Mulder and Scully)
Chug the bottle:
- Mulder and/or Scully die
- Mulder and Scully sex scene
- Real William returns